OUR TC4PI PROJECT IN AN @EDUCACYL HIGH SCHOOL
Our TC4PI European project aims at promoting plurilingualism and it fosters the achievement of six main objectives:
1. Create a network of schools of similar characteristics for the exchange of best practices between teachers and management/leadership.
2. Research on competences. Analyze official documents on teachers multicultural competences
3.M ake exchanges/job shadowing/observation period/team teaching by teachers employing an intercultural approach to plurilingual education.
4. Create training courses, courses, seminars and training modules on the development of specific intercultural and plurilingual competences.
5. Evaluate teachers´ didactic approaches and linguistic and intercultural competences of students in the different languages present at school/high school.
6. Disseminate and exploit the results of the project.
Therefore, It is a great satisfaction for us to be able to see the impact of our TC4PI European project in one of the high schools involved in it.
As part of TC4PI, 3rd level students from Emiio Ferrari High School have been working on a very interesting project in which they show students from the other countries involved in the project: Lithuania, Polland, Turkey and The Czech Republic, what our cuisine is like. They do that by cooking different typical Spanish dishes and explain the nutritional value of each. Clicking on the image above, you´ll see all their great work.
You can find the complete post in IES Emilio Ferrari English blog.